Posted and effective as of December 2, 2017
The Information We Collect
When you register for a Lift Bridge Furniture account, we ask you to choose a name, email address, and password. Your email address can be your username. If you place an order on the liftbridgefurniture.com that requires payment, we’ll also ask you for billing information.
Information About Your Use of Lift Bridge Furniture.
We receive some information automatically when you use the Lift Bridge Furniture service. This includes data about your device, software, and the operating system you use when accessing our service, your Internet Protocol address and the date and time of each request you make to Lift Bridge Furniture.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to keep Lift Bridge Furniture running, understand how you use our service, customize your experience, prevent abuse, provide customer support, sell and market our products, and improve the Lift Bridge Furniture platform. We use your information internally only as necessary to accomplish these goals.
How We Disclose Your Information
We share your personally identifiable information only in the limited circumstances below. Lift Bridge Furniture never sells your information or shares it with third-party advertisers.
With your permission.
We may share your information with your consent, after letting you know what information will be shared and with whom.
In response to the law.
We may disclose your information if we believe it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or valid legal process. If we are going to release your information, our policy is to provide you with notice unless we are prohibited from doing so by law or court order (e.g., an order under 18 U.S.C. § 2705(b)). We may disclose your information without giving you prior notice if we believe it’s necessary to prevent imminent and serious bodily harm to a person. Nothing in this policy is intended to limit any legal objections or defenses you might have to demands to compel disclosure of your information, including demands from the government.
With third parties helping us provide Lift Bridge Furniture.
We may disclose aggregate, non-identifying information about how our users use Lift Bridge Furniture products and services.
Sale or merger.
Web Tracking Policy
We may use third-party tracking on our platform to better understand how you use our service, including Google Analytics which tracks web browsing history. We may track web traffic internally only and do not share this information with third-parties.
If you wish to have your account deleted entirely, including all of your account data, you may send a request to delete your account data by visiting our Contact Form and our support team will terminate and remove your account from our systems.
The Lift Bridge Furniture service is designed to have many layers of security.
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)/Transport Layer Security (TLS) to create a secure tunnel to protect all data in transit between your web browser on your device to Lift Bridge Furniture’ web sites and servers.
- We do not store any passwords in plain text. We hash and salt your passwords using the Bcrypt hash algorithm to protect against possible compromise. We only store the hashed and salted version of your passwords which cannot be reverse engineered to reveal your original plain text passwords.
- We only store the Bcrypt hashed version of your account password on our servers. We do not have access to your real plain text account password.
- We limit the number of Lift Bridge Furniture employees who have access to user data through policy and technical access controls.
- No transmission over the internet is completely secure, so we can’t absolutely guarantee that unauthorized parties won’t be able to defeat our security measures. You use Lift Bridge Furniture at your own risk, and are responsible for taking reasonable measures to secure your account (such as choosing strong, unique passwords and keeping them secret).
We are always on the lookout for vulnerabilities in Lift Bridge Furniture. If you discover a vulnerability in our service, we would be grateful for your report and encourage you to let us know immediately. If you give us reasonable time to respond to your report before making any information public, and make a good-faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service during your research, we will not pursue any legal action against you or ask law enforcement to investigate your actions.
To report a security vulnerability, please visit our Contact Form.
Changes to This Policy
We would love to hear from you. Lift Bridge Furniture welcomes questions, concerns, and feedback about this policy. If you have suggestions for us, let us know by visiting our Contact Form.