Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Morris 22448 Plastic Cable Clamp, 3/8-Inch, UV Black, 10-Pack
Tough, Durable, yet extremely lightweight. Working Temperature Range: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C). Plastic Cable Clamps have Clean, Smooth Edges to prevent abrasion & for easy handling. Use with #10 screw (.18”) (not included). Made from UL approved Nylon 6/6, 94V-2.
- Plastic Cable Clamps – A lightweight, durable Plastic Clamp for Securing Cables, Tubing or Wire.
- Our Plastic Cable Clamps Secure cable, tubing, wires, fiber optics, etc.
- Used for construction, maintenance and OEM Equipment Applications
- Use in Control Cabinets, Panels and General Wire Management Applications
- Molded in the Open Position for easy assembly
There are no reviews yet.